How do I reset my USB ports in my car?
To fix this, try the following:
- Insert your USB cable and wiggle it.
- Locate the two-pin holders that serve as support.
- Pull up and tighten the two-pin holders using a needle or sharp-edged object.
How do I fix an unresponsive charging port?
Check that your charger and cable work.
- Try them with another device.
- Check that the cable is securely connected to the charger and to your phone.
- Check that there’s nothing in the port of your phone, like dust or lint.
Why is my car USB not reading my phone?
If the device isn’t recognized, remove the USB device and then re-insert it. Make sure that your device is set to the required mode before connecting it to the car stereo. Some USB devices need to be in a specific mode (such as a Mass Storage Class or Player mode, etc.) before you can use the USB device for playback.