How do I connect a USB to my Hyundai Tucson?
Is there a fuse for the USB port in my car?
Check the Fuse Box
A blown fuse can shut down the circuit that feeds electricity to the USB port. Find the fuse panel (typically on the driver’s side of the car) and the diagram that identifies what each fuse does. If there’s no diagram or it’s too small to read, a full drawing can be found in your owner’s manual.
How do I manually fix a USB port?
- Restart your computer.
- Look for debris in the USB port.
- Check for loose or broken internal connections.
- Try a different USB port.
- Swap to a different USB cable.
- Plug your device into a different computer.
- Try plugging in a different USB device.
- Check the device manager (Windows).