How do I reset my Pioneer receiver?
- Switch the receiver into standby.
- While holding down “ENTER” on the front panel, press “STANDBY/ON. ( the display shows “RESET “)
- Select “RESET” using “PRESET “, then press “ENTER” on the front panel. ( the display shows “RESET? OK”)
How do I get sound from my Pioneer receiver to my TV?
Using the HDMI cable, connect the HDMI IN (ARC or eARC) port on the TV and the HDMI OUT (ARC or eARC) port on the audio device. Using the optical digital audio cable, connect the Optical Digital OUT port on the TV and the Optical Digital IN port on the audio device.
How do I fix the sound on my receiver?
- Check the power. Ensure that all plugs are firmly seated in their respective sockets because sometimes a plug can slip out halfway and not draw power.
- Check the speaker/source selection.
- Check the speaker wires.
- Check the speakers.
- Check the source components.