How do I fix the sound on my receiver?
- Check the power. Ensure that all plugs are firmly seated in their respective sockets because sometimes a plug can slip out halfway and not draw power.
- Check the speaker/source selection.
- Check the speaker wires.
- Check the speakers.
- Check the source components.
How do I reset my Pioneer receiver?
- Switch the receiver into standby.
- While holding down “ENTER” on the front panel, press “STANDBY/ON. ( the display shows “RESET “)
- Select “RESET” using “PRESET “, then press “ENTER” on the front panel. ( the display shows “RESET? OK”)
What can cause no sound from speakers?
Check sound settings
Check to make sure your audio devices aren’t muted and haven’t been disabled. Select and hold (or right-click) the Speakers icon on the taskbar, and then select Open Volume mixer. Note: If you don’t see Speakers displayed, it may be in the overflow area. Select Show hidden icons to check there.