Most probably, the power wires of the stereo are in bad condition. While one power wire is always out, the other only heats up with the ignition key. But, if their functions get inverted, the stereo will stop working. If these power wires do not have any voltage, it is time to replace them.
Table of Contents hide
What could be some reasons a car radio isn’t turning on?
5 REASONS WHY YOUR CAR RADIO MAY HAVE STOPPED WORKING IN THE PORTLAND AREA
- Your Radio May Be Equipped with Anti-Theft Technology.
- Antenna or Tuner has a Problem.
- There’s a problem with the Speakers or Their Wiring.
- There’s a Problem with the Wiring.
- A Fuse Needs to be Replaced.
How do I turn my pioneer radio back on?
To turn on a Pioneer car radio with the dashboard controls, press the SRC/OFF button once.