Disconnect and reconnect the USB cable. Try a different USB cable if possible. Try a different USB port if possible. Check your cable for signs of damage if your cable looks damaged, do not use it.
How do I play music from my phone in my 2014 Chevy Cruze?
- Turn on the vehicle and keep it in Park.
- Touch the Phone icon on your vehicle’s touchscreen.
- Look for an option on the screen to add or connect a new phone.
- Go to your phone’s Bluetooth settings, turn Bluetooth on and select your vehicle from the list of options.
How do I play music on my 2012 Chevy Cruze?
Unfortunately, you can’t play music via Bluetooth in a 2012 Chevy Cruze. You can, however, use the USB port in the center console to stream music from devices like your phone, iPod, or MP3 player. You can also pair your phone to make calls via Bluetooth in a 2012 Chevy Cruze.
How do I play Spotify on my Chevy Cruze?
- PREP. Ensure you have the correct type of cable.
- PLUG. Find the AUX or USB socket in your car and plug in the cable.
- PLAY. Turn on you car and stereo, select the AUX input, then open Spotify and tap play.