Why did my radio screen go black?
Restart Your Car’s Infotainment System
The reason you’re facing the black screen issue may not even be related to Android Auto on your phone. It could be that your car’s stereo system or head unit is malfunctioning, so you’re unable to use Android Auto. A quick fix for this issue is to restart your car’s head unit.
Why is my infotainment system not working?
Some of the common reasons why the infotainment system won’t turn on because of the power source failure include blown car fuse, wiring issues, blown valves or lack of power to operate the system. To troubleshoot the power failure, switch off the vehicle’s power supply.
How do I fix an unresponsive touch screen radio?
- Step 1: Try Rebooting the Stereo. The first thing you should attempt is rebooting the stereo.
- Step 2: Check the Wiring.
- Step 3: Clean the Screen.
- Step 4: Perform a Clean Factory Reset.
- Step 5: Replace the Stereo.