Why is my radio screen dim?
Check to see if your car stereo has a dimmer setting, which can disable the display. If the car audio system does have this setting, try adjusting it to the different dimmer settings. The car stereo may not function properly if the connectors between the receiver and the front panel are not clean.
How do you clean a foggy radio screen?
How do I fix my touch screen on my car stereo?
- Step 1: Try Rebooting the Stereo. The first thing you should attempt is rebooting the stereo.
- Step 2: Check the Wiring.
- Step 3: Clean the Screen.
- Step 4: Perform a Clean Factory Reset.
- Step 5: Replace the Stereo.