How do I reset my Chevy Bluetooth?
After removing both connections:
- Turn the vehicle off.
- Open and close the vehicle door.
- Wait two minutes.
- Pair your phone to the vehicle again.
Why is my car Bluetooth not working?
Make sure you pair your device with the audio system first, and you should see your car appear on the list. If you still can’t find your car’s Bluetooth in there, the car’s and phone’s Bluetooth versions might be incompatible, the devices might be too far apart, or the car/phone is already connected to another device.
How do I turn on Bluetooth in my Chevy Sonic?
- Turn on the vehicle and keep it in Park.
- Touch the Phone icon on your vehicle’s touchscreen.
- Look for an option on the screen to add or connect a new phone.
- Go to your phone’s Bluetooth settings, turn Bluetooth on and select your vehicle from the list of options.