How do you reset the radio on a Chevy Sonic?
On the Systems tab of the MyLink screen, scroll down 🔽 to the bottom of the list and tap the option, Return to Factory Settings. Tap the option Reset Vehicle Settings. Confirm the selection by tapping Reset. Tap OK and X-out of the screen by tapping the X in the upper right-hand corner.
What to do if your car touch screen doesn t work?
- Step 1: Try Rebooting the Stereo. The first thing you should attempt is rebooting the stereo.
- Step 2: Check the Wiring.
- Step 3: Clean the Screen.
- Step 4: Perform a Clean Factory Reset.
- Step 5: Replace the Stereo.