How do I fix an unresponsive USB port?
- Make a physical check.
- If necessary, make a physical repair to the port.
- Reboot Windows.
- Check the Device Manager, uninstall the USB Host Controller.
- Disable USB Selective Suspend power saving option.
How do I reset my Ford USB?
- Press Settings in the Feature bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Press the General icon (you may have to swipe to the next screen).
- Press the Scroll bar or swipe vertically until you see Master Reset.
Why is USB suddenly not working?
Why is my USB flash drive not showing up? If a driver is missing, outdated, or corrupted, your computer won’t be able to load your USB drive. USB driver issues, drive letter conflicts, file system errors, etc., may all cause your USB flash drive not showing up on Windows PC.