How do I fix an unresponsive touch screen car?
- Step 1: Try Rebooting the Stereo. The first thing you should attempt is rebooting the stereo.
- Step 2: Check the Wiring.
- Step 3: Clean the Screen.
- Step 4: Perform a Clean Factory Reset.
- Step 5: Replace the Stereo.
What do you do when your car screen goes black?
Restart Your Car’s Infotainment System
A quick fix for this issue is to restart your car’s head unit. You can do so by turning off the ignition in your car and waiting for the head unit to turn off automatically. After that, restart your car and let the infotainment system turn back on.
How do I reset my car screen?
Sometimes it can be as simple as unplugging your phone from the USB port and plugging it back in. Other times, simply turning the system off and on again can do the trick.